Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaine and Bayh out?

As I suspected (not that it's hard to do), there was a headfake towards Bayh and Kaine. Now reports have it that they are out of the game. So he eliminates two of the easy-to-run-against guys for the Republicans. It's down to Sebelius, Biden, Kerry, and worst case scenario for Republicans: Hillary. I have an aching feeling in my stomach. Hillary is a surefire way to win back the people he estranged during the primaries.

Please lord, one of the others....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only you really *were* Hector Berlioz! At any rate, I agree that a Clinton Veep nomination would be very bad news for the GOP. Unlikely, though.

Badger said...

Yes, if there were three people I could bring back to life they would be: Dvorak, Mozart, and Berlioz.

Do you know his music well?